Founded on the principals taught in the USCCA’s Developing a Personal and Home-Protection Plan, this course is intended to give you the tools to build your confidence in regards to protecting your home. In this course, you will develop an understanding of evaluation of home security, as well as an understanding of how to develop a personal protection plan. The course will take place both in our classroom, and in our shoot house to help bring theory to reality.
Considerations in a Home Protection Plan
March 11 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$125
- Why have a personal and home protection plan?
- Conflict avoidance and why it’s so important
- Situational awareness
- The Color Codes of Awareness
- Observing your environment
- Concealed Carry Permits
- Home Security and Home Defense
- Cover and Concealment
- Arrangement of lights and furniture
- Evaluating your home’s security
- Mental Exercises and checklists
- Scenario application in simulated environment